Thursday 9 April 2015

PhotoBooth

This week was sort of a big oops. Starting with Sunday completely not entertaining the fact that I had to post so here I am saying sorry because that was actually all my fault like nothing was going on that  i couldn't post. Anyway so as the week progressed I had no idea how I was going to have time to go out and shoot so I just searched all over Tumblr to see what i could do that could pass as a blog post. Browsing on Tumblr I was like oh Photo Booth !!! So thats the whole blog post today due to me not  having time to shoot. The next 3 blog posts are all already planned out and ready to go so be ready for those because I think they are pretty great so all the talk out of the way here is this weeks blog post ! P.S I would like to just give an HUGE thanks to all of you for helping me reach 300+ views on my first post which was honestly not what I was expecting and I am so thankful to all of you -heart emojis-









OUTFIT DEETS
Turtleneck American Apparel / Top Front Row Shop / Trousers H&M / Shoes Nike AF1 / Cape Asos /

Photo Details
Shot by :  Me :/
Location : The room of yours truly

Thank you for tuning into this Thursdays post :)) Check out all my social media to stay updated on upcoming things I'm doing !

Instagram : @tru.bb
Twitter : @instazealia
Tumblr : itsmekodyd.tumblr.com
Facebook :www.facebook.com/itsmekodyd 


And once again thank you SOSOSO much for the overwhelming support on last Thursdays post. Make sure to tune in Sunday ( actually will post this time )

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top