Thursday 2 April 2015

Beginnings



Finally my opening blog post. Well hi I'm Kody I'm in 10th grade living in Calgary, Alberta. Its always been something that I've done taking inspiration and my feelings and creating an outfit. So its come upon me that maybe I should become the inspiration. It just isn't cutting it for people at school and on the train to see my outfit. So here I am on itsmekodyd. I decided to keep this outfit very simple and laid-back for this opening post. Keep scrolling for more outfit and photo details.




Outfit Details
Turtleneck F21 / Top Aritzia / Windbreaker American Apparel / Trousers Oak+Fort / Trainers Adidas

Photo details
Photography Kikobean.blogspot.ca 
Location Western Canada High School

I hope you enjoyed the first of many posts on my blog I post Thursdays and Sundays but you can always catch me 24/7 on social media.
Instagram : @tru.bb
Twitter : @instazealia
Tumblr : itsmekodyd.tumblr.com
Facebook :www.facebook.com/itsmekodyd 

Thanks for reading and check back on Sunday :)











No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top