Sunday 26 April 2015

Green

Finally I'm back at it feeling 100% like I have just been so busy and sickly lately. Well anyway, Chloe and I went to Devonian gardens yesterday to take a few photos and I am v happy. I took photos of Chloe also and they look great and those will be up Thursday. Devonian Gardens is the most beautiful indoor place in Calgary in my opinion. Its just so fresh and gives off a good vibe you know. Plus nobody is ever so thats great but anyway enjoy todays post b! P.S. Im sorry for such a basic outfit again :/






Outfit:
Turtleneck Vintage/ Trousers Oak+Fort / Shoes Adidas/ Watch Casio/ Windbreaker AA 

Photo Details
Shot by: Chloe
Location: Devonian Gardens
Katie: instagram.com/chloe.connery/


Thanks for reading this Sundays post, check out my social media to stay updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top